Welcome to Bardonia Chiropractic Office!
Posted 06/12/2020: We are OPEN. The office is scheduling specific appointment times. Please call the office at 845-623-1558 or email: [email protected] We are experiencing technical issues with the website's appointment request feature.
Located in the heart of Bardonia, Dr. Paul Lentini and Dr. Ray Joseph are committed to serving the community and practicing the principals of chiropractic care.
Services Provided At Bardonia Chiropractic And Wellness Center:
- Acute Care
- Wellness/Maintenance Chiropractic Care
- Scoliosis Screenings
- Sports Injuries (ankle sprains, shoulder conditions, knee pain, etc)
- Infant care
- Orthotics - Foot Levelers
- Cold Laser
- Standard Process Vitamin Supplement Line and Detox/Weight Loss Program
- Physical Therapy - Dr. Ed Kalotkin, physical therapist, of Palisades Physical Therapy, provides one-on-one therapeutic exercises and manual therapy. Appointments for physical therapy are made by calling 845-359-3950.
- Massage Therapy - Linda O'Donovan, LMT. Linda brings 20 years experience and is a Certified Active Release Practitioner. The technique is used to treat problems that involve the muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves. It’s a perfect compliment to chiropractic care.
- Yoga Alliance with Willow Tree Yoga, www.willowtreeyoga.net located right down the street
- Invigor8 Retailer
Conditions commonly corrected and managed at Bardonia Chiropractic and Wellness Center: Headaches, neck pain, "Text Neck", disc herniations, back pain, stenosis, arm and leg pains/numbness/cramping, carpel tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains, shoulder, knee pain, ear infections in children, scoliosis...among many other conditions too numerous to list.
Please visit areas of our website to discover and learn about chiropractic care.
It's Your Life... Live it Healthy!
Dr. Paul Lentini Dr. Ray Joseph
Bardonia Chiropractic Office | 845-623-1558